Incorporated in 1996, Washington State Concerns of Police Survivors (WAStateC.O.P.S.) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. As such, all donations are tax-deductible. Our tax ID (EIN) is 91-1616445.
Through the support of the C.O.P.S. network, survivors learn to live, laugh, and love again. Your generous donation allows us to provide financial assistance for survivors to:
- Attend National Police Week
- Attend Hands-on-Programs provided by National C.O.P.S.
- Receive counseling
- Attend training to learn how to assist more recent survivors of line-of-duty death
All funds raised and donated are used to assist the survivors of peace officers killed in the line of duty, as determined by Federal criteria.
We assist survivors as they rebuild their lives, regain their self-confidence, and deal with their own specific grief issues.
In 2021, thanks to YOU, we were able to provide:
- up to $400 per person in 2021 for a survivor to attend their retreat (parents, siblings, spouses …)
- $700 per person for a survivor to attend the survivors conference at 2021 National Police Weekend
We appreciate your support as we prepare to send our LODD survivors to 2022 NPW and Hands-on-Programs